Among the Personal Data collected by agriturismocerroni.it, either independently or through third parties, are: Tracking Tool; Usage Data; first name; last name; phone number; business name; email; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier, for example); Data disclosed while using the service; answers to queries; clicks; keypress events; motion sensor events; mouse movements; position relative to scrolling; touch events.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of agriturismocerroni.it.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by agriturismocerroni.it is mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for agriturismocerroni.it to provide the Service. In cases where agriturismocerroni.it indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through agriturismocerroni.it and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected Data
Mode of treatment
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of agriturismocerroni.it (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Holder's operational offices and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located. To obtain more information about the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may verify whether any of the transfers just described takes place by reviewing the section of this document on details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
User Data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Advertising and SPAM Protection.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Details on the Processing of Personal Data".
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact user >Contact formThe User, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.Personal Data processed: last name; email; first name; phone number; company name.
Information on how to turn off interest-based advertisements
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access to one's own Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose Complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should note that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data with direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to Exercise Rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the processing
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of agriturismocerroni.it or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, agriturismocerroni.it and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
agriturismocerroni.it does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.